Friday, June 1, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge

Recently on Pinterest, my sister Holly pinned a link to a 31 day blog challenge. We as sisters (ahem...Kelli and Kara...get in on this...) agreed that we would all do the challenge but I'm skipping number 3 because my blog isn't a business and that's what I'm assuming it's talking about. (If you interpret otherwise, please feel free to let me know.)



So here we go. Introduction day. I promise to be brutally honest. I don't think there's a lot on here that people who would actually read my blog (Mom) don't already know. But hey, why not let the internets in on my personal life, in all its sparkling glory? 

Also, if you live under a rock and don't know what Pinterest is (really more like, "if you actually have a life" haha), I would recommend it. It's lots of fun and I've found some pretty sweet recipes/DIY home decorating ideas/things I want to buy but never will/things I've actually bought (like this shirt. Jealous?! you can buy one too.)

I thoroughly enjoy readying other people's blogs too, so if anyone wants to steal this list and do it too (or make your own!) I'd love to see it! Share  it with me, please and thank you.

Last, look how cute my kid is.



Umm that's all I got.

K bye.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This challenge actually makes me want to have a blog....well, almost. I have more fun reading all yours.

    ReplyDelete