Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Moving to Austrailia

This morning when I called my mom to discuss/complain an issue in my life I cried a little bit, and then I went in the grocery store and bought $250 worth of food, and one of the bags broke when I was unloading the groceries which took 3 trips up 3 flights of stairs, before I looked in the mirror and saw huge black smudges on my cheeks from when I cried and no one told me.

Then when I tried to get dressed I had to change 12 times because nothing fits me right ever since I had Mo and even when I was finally dressed I still didn't feel cute.

The rest of my day was ok...

...until I went to my friend Stacy's wedding reception and had my hubby take a picture of me with Stacy and Becca, two of my best friends in Utah, and my arm looked fat.

And just now, Monroe puked on me.

And that is why I can (vainly and a bit selfishly, I know) say that sometimes I have terrible, horrible, no good very bad days.

Which is why this was, and still is, one of my favorite children's books.

My mom says some days are like that...even in Austrailia.

No comments:

Post a Comment