Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I HATE IT

When anyone puts things on my bed. Stop it. I'd rather have it on the floor because I can still sleep at night with stuff on the floor. It's a lot more difficult if you put crap on my bed.

When people use the paper cover of a book as a book mark, aka the "book flaps." Use your gum wrapper. Use a receipt. Make a book mark. I will make you a book mark if you will just stop ruining the book flaps!

When people leave time on the microwave. Hit clear already. Sheesh.

When people quote themselves. Actually, I think it is kind of funny, even though it is annoying.

When people compare ANY president EVER to Hitler. Are you kidding me?! Hitler?! No one should be compared to that man. I can't believe anyone would be so ridiculous as to do such a thing. However much you disagree with their politics, policies, or personal life, there has not and I doubt there ever will be a leader of the United States who is as evil as Adolf Hitler.

When people judge. Hey, I'm not perfect. I know it's hard to not judge. And yes, I recognize the irony of my hating people judging other people. "You know what I hate? People who don't tolerate other peoples' cultures, and the Dutch." Name that movie.

When my smart phone is dumb. I just want it to work all the time. I don't want to watch the icon loading for 5 minutes, I need instant gratification, please and thank you.

When people leave bags of trash right outside their front door and walk right past them instead of taking them to the dumpster. Since when is the porch the dumpster? The DUMPSTER is the dumpster. Figure it out.

When I'm stuck behind someone who is driving just under the speed limit. Either go the speed limit, speed, or get out of my way.

On Pinterest, when people refer to everything as "Genius." Oh, I can use a HOLE PUNCH and RIBBON to tie my PLASTIC FORK to the NAPKIN so my guests can be lazy and only pick up ONE THING?! SOMEONE CALL THE NOBEL PRIZE COMMITTEE! Wait...I think the word you were looking for was "convenient." Or "crafty." Let's reserve "genius" for things that truly are, shall we?

When people tell me to smile. I'll smile when I feel like it. Don't tell me what to do. Nothing is more likely to make me NOT smile than someone telling me I should.




PS. I listed 11 things. On purpose. I'm sure that will drive someone somewhere crazy.



2 comments: