Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The definition of "Insanity" is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

Are bad habits really "bad" if you enjoy doing them?

Take for example...swearing.



I don't use awful language and I'm careful about who I say things to, but I believe that a well-placed swear word can be extremely effective. I think I'm also more the habit because where I live there is some shock value that is associated with swearing, so it's hard not to when you know you'll get a reaction.

Judge me if you must.


My go-to reaction when someone comes near my face is to lick them. Hondo suffers the most from this.



I already admitted that I tear apart my nails on the "20 facts about me" day.

I stress and worry about things that I don't need to stress and worry about, and I let it affect my mood.

I can't really think of anything else...I'm sure I do things that annoy people, but I think that would be their problem and not necessarily mine. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment