Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Speaking of Money, We Have Tomatoes

First of all...that's how you spell "tomatoes" right? Looks weird.

What would I do if I won the lottery? I think a better question is...what wouldn't I do?

First, I would pay off debt, set aside money for Mo blah blah blah no one cares. BORING!

Then, I would buy this car.


I would buy an apartment in Paris that would probably look something like this.

I would travel around the world. New Zealand, Egypt, Thailand, Taiwan, Greece, Italy, Mexico are a few places on the list. (I didn't put France because I would already have an apartment there. Obviously.)

I would hire a personal chef to make me delicious food that would taste good and not make me fat.

I would take classes...cooking classes, yoga classes, language classes, hair-styling classes...

I would only work at something that was really fulfilling. Like being a book editor or writing my own. That would be awesome.

I would hope that my lottery winnings were a lot...enough that I could spend the rest of my life doing whatever I want and taking care of the people I love.




1 comment:

  1. Haha. I love how you throw in the part about being all responsible and then get to the good stuff. I agree, travel is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete