Thursday, June 7, 2012

These are a few of my Favorite Foods

Ten favorite foods? That's actually harder to choose than you would think. Who doesn't like food?!?

TEN. Ice cream cakes
NINE. Panini sandwiches
EIGHT. Fruit
SEVEN. Cheese
SIX. Pepsi
FIVE. Fruit snacks
FOUR. Nachos
THREE. Chipotle--tacos, burritos, bowls
TWO. Ranch
ONE. Mock-lasagna

These aren't really in order, but kind of. Ranch and mock-lasagna are definitely top two. And I'm not as unhealthy as I sound...sometimes.

If you want the recipe for mock-lasagna I'll post it later. If I was being executed and I got to have a last meal, it would be that.

Shout out to Sami M. for introducing me to the beauty that is panini (and for getting us a panini maker for our wedding!)

Also...after the day I had today, I don't recommend flying on Frontier. Or out if Provo. But at least they served Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment