Friday, June 15, 2012

I Say a Little Prayer for You

The moment I wake up, before I put on my make-up...

is about 7:30am, average. It depends on when Mo wakes up most of the time.

While combing my hair now, and wondering what dress to wear now...

I get ready, get Mo ready, and we drop her off at the sitter's at 8:30.

I run for the bus, dear, While riding I think of us, dear...

Hondo and I only have one car, so either I drop him off at his work or he drops me at mine.

At work I just take time, and all through my coffee break time...

Work is...mundane. I don't have a lot to say about my job.

 4:00 hits and I am outta here.

4:30: Pick up Monroe

Hang out all night. Play with the baby, try to get her to sleep (which she has been refusing to do lately), make dinner, occasionally exercise but not nearly as much as I would like (I have Mom-guilt), go to bed around 11-12 and wake up and start all over again.

Does anyone really have a really interesting day? I feel like they are rare.





1 comment: