Friday, September 14, 2012

If you need help moving...

do not ask me. I may come try to help you, out of some sorry sense of obligation, but I will most likely find some way to sit on the only cushion left in the house and eat snacks, probably using the excuse that I need to be out of the way.

No joke. This may or may not have recently happened when Holly and Eric moved. (I'm sure if you asked, they would say it most definitely did happen.)

Of course, I also had the perfectly resonable excuse of keeping Mo out of the way as well, as they were carrying big heavy things out of the house.

I. HATE. PACKING.

Least favorite thing to do, maybe ever. I'm the worst mover, and I will procrastinate as long as I possibly can. When I was living in Jen's townhouse in Thornton, and I had to work from 6:45am-6:00pm at Camp on a Friday and also had to be out of that house by 6:00pm the same Friday, you would think that Thursday night you would find me packing/cleaning like a madwoman.

But no. I went out to staff dinner, went home, and read The Lightening Thief from beginning to end. I started packing around 12:30am. And slept for approximately 20 minutes that morning before loading up my car and heading to work.

I'm ridiculous. And awful. And if I ever have to move again, I will pay as much money as it takes to hire someone else to come in and pack up my house for me, and unpack it for me in it's new location.

No comments:

Post a Comment