Friday, July 1, 2016

Favorite Time Wasters

Day 2 of our Lucky 3 challenge is something that I am a pro at. Wasting time. For me wasting time typically = procrastinating. Case in point: this is day 2 of our blog challenge and it was supposed to be written on June 18th and here I am writing on July 1. Girls Camp is my excuse!

I waste time in typically ways, Facebook, Instagram, my new favorite Snapchat. I don't consider reading to be a waste of time and I do that a lot, but sometimes it is in the name of procrastination.

Sometimes I fall into a Dr. Pimple Popper YouTube hole, which I know is so gross but I can't look away. I don't watch many youtube videos though so I can hardly claim that.

I waste time in the morning mostly, laying in bed as long as possible or going back to bed. I'm just not a morning person and my bed is really comfy.

I think having kids helps/hinders with getting anything done. Helps because if I am not doing laundry or cleaning or packing for a trip because I'm playing or chatting with my girls, I don't count it as time wasted. But also I can procrastinate because they need me all day long. Pros and cons I guess.


1 comment: