Friday, February 17, 2012

Yep, that's it. That's the news.

I started a blog. Aren't you so proud?! I am. Of myself.

No one has to read it. Unless you want to. Then feel free. I'm not going to stop you. But just a warning: if you don't like me, you probably won't like what I write. But if you don't like me I don't know why you're reading my blog anyway. Maybe so you can wallow in your hatred? Which is fine with me I guess. Just don't post mean things please.

Also--I'm probably going to post a lot about books I read. Just because I wanted somewhere to put my thoughts about those things.

And I'll probably post a lot about my kid. Because she is the cutest kid ever made. Who knew Hondo and I would be so good at making a kid? (not in a dirty way. Although I know some people who probably thought I meant in a dirty way and then their faces turned all red with embarrassment.)

Mo at 3 months
Case in point.

I'll write about our family too, and the things we are doing. Which a lot of times aren't that exciting to anyone else, but sometimes they are extremely exciting to everyone. In which case I'll let you know ahead of time so you aren't shocked or appalled by the exciting things happening to us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisa and Hondo! This is your mother! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I shall visit often, and it'll be the best kind...I won't eat your food, sleep on your couch or talk your ear off! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete